King County Reduced Fare Bus Ticket Program
The Reduced Fare Bus Ticket Program provides subsidized bus tickets to eligible human service agencies serving persons who are homeless and/or low income. Agencies that receive an allocation pay 20 percent of the value of the tickets, with King County Metro Transit Division covering the remaining 80 percent of the tickets' value.
To be eligible to apply for tickets through this program, your agency must serve homeless and/or low-income people.
NEW - Funding Available: 2014 Human Services Reduced Fare Bus Tickets Request for Proposal Open Now
Through a competitive Request for Proposal (RFP) process, King County Department of Community and Human Services, City of Seattle Human Services Department, and King County Metro are making available approximately $1.9 million in subsidized bus tickets for 2014.
- A single application process will be coordinated by King County Procurement. All questions regarding this application must go through King County Procurement.
- Proposal Workshop: November 12, 2013 at 2 p.m.
- Deadline for applications: November 26, 2013 at 2 p.m.
- All bus tickets awarded for this application must be purchased by September 26, 2014.
- More information is available here.
2013 King County Final Award List
The final awards have been made for the 2013 King County Human Services Reduced Fare Bus Ticket Program.
2012 King County Additional Allocation Final Awards List
The final awards have been made for the 2012 King County Human Services Reduced Fare Bus Ticket Program Additional Allocation.