Family Planning services and programs
Women and men regardless of age, sexual orientation, or ability to pay are welcome at Public Health Family Planning clinics. Our fees are on a sliding scale basis, which means our fees are based on a client’s income, and may be reduced to zero. No one is turned away because they cannot afford to pay. We also accept medical coupons and Take Charge, a state program that can pay for some or all of your birth control services. Our clinics can help you find out if you qualify. Our friendly and expert medical staff provides confidential medical services to all.
Find a Public Health Family Planning clinic nearest you.
The following services are available at all of our family planning clinics:
Services for women
Services for men
Services for everybody
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) and HIV testing
- Referrals for pregnancy, abortion or adoption services
- Someone to talk to about drugs or alcohol
- Someone to talk to about sexuality issues, questions and concerns
- Someone to talk to about gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender issues
Are you a teen? Find out about our special clinics just for teens.