Enrollment event calendar
King County and partner organizations are hosting events in your community to help people enroll in health insurance coverage using Washington Healthplanfinder. Certified experts will be available at each event to provide individual help. They will assist with comparing plans and enrollment. If you're eligible, they will help gain access to tax credits, reduced cost sharing, and public programs such as Medicaid. More ways to get help with insurance enrollment.
What to bring with you:
- You will need to know your birth date, social security number, and annual income before taxes and deductions.
- Legal immigrants will need to supply a passport, alien, or other immigration numbers.
Depending on how much you earn, you may qualify for free health insurance. Or, if your life situation changes, you might be able to enroll in a subsidized plan.
- Open enrollment starts November 15, 2014 for coverage beginning January 1, 2015.
- Enrollment is ongoing for those who qualify for Medicaid/Apple Health.
- See enrollment locations below. This calendar will be updated frequently through March 2015.
Click on a region of King County to find locations nearest your in your area:
Events for Seattle are organized by geographical section of the city. Please select an area most convenient to you:
- North Seattle
North of the Lake Washington Ship Canal including areas that encompass:
- Lake City
- University District
- Central Seattle
South of the Lake Washington Ship Canal to the south end of Downtown including areas that encompass:
- Queen Anne Hill
- South Lake Union
- Capitol Hill
- Madison Park
- Central Area
- South Seattle
South of Downtown including areas that encompass:
- West Seattle
- Beacon Hill
- Mt. Baker
- Seward Park
- Rainier Valley
- Industrial District