Find locations to go for expert personal help with insurance plans and other public programs. No appointment necessary.
Locations for reduced-fare ORCA LIFT card
At some (but not all) Health Coverage enrollment locations – on certain dates and at specific times – you can get help qualifying for ORCA LIFT and for low-cost or free health insurance. ORCA LIFT cards can be used for Metro buses for only $1.50 per trip, any time of the day, starting on March 1, 2015.
For health insurance (Healthplanfinder and Apple Health):
What to bring with you:
- You will need to know your birth date, social security number, and annual income before taxes and deductions.
- Legal immigrants will need to supply a passport, alien, or other immigration numbers.
Depending on how much you earn, you may qualify for free or reduced cost health insurance.
- Open Enrollment starts on Nov. 1, 2015 and runs through Jan. 31, 2016.
- Enrollment is ongoing for those who qualify for Medicaid/Apple Health.
- See enrollment assistance locations below.
Click on a region of King County to find locations most convenient to you: