(makes 4 servings)
- 2 cups Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- In a large bowl, mix cabbage with chives.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, marmalade and ginger then pour over cabbage.
- Toss and serve.
|TEXT VERSION OF NUTRITION FACTS:|
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
||Amount per serving|
|Calories from fat