White Center Public Health Center at Greenbridge
WIC & Maternity Support Services
9934 8th Ave. SW Seattle, WA 98106
Family Planning clinic (services provided by Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest)
9942 8th Ave. SW, Seattle, WA 98106
The clinic is next door to Dubsea Coffee, just down the street from the YWCA and the Boys & Girls Club.
Hours open: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (for Family Planning hours, please visit the Planned Parenthood website)
Health care services
Phone: 206-477-0000 or 206-477-0002
- Family Planning and STD clinic
Family planning services and reproductive health care (provided by Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest including HIV and STD screening, pregnancy tests, birth control and referrals.)
- Maternity screening
Office visit with a nurse to verify pregnancy, determine medical risk and financial status, and refer to appropriate prenatal services, including to DSHS for medical coupons, health care provider for maternity care, appropriate site for maternity support services and WIC Supplemental Food Program.
- Nutrition services
- Women, Infants and Children nutrition program (WIC)
WIC is a supplemental food program for women who are pregnant or breast feeding, infants and children.
Satellite location for WIC services:
Vashon United Methodist Church
17928 Vashon Hwy SW
Vashon, WA 98070
206-477-0000 or 206-477-0002
- Maternity Support Services (MSS) and Infant Case Management (ICM)
- MSS helps pregnant women have a healthy pregnancy by providing information and support , and finding health insurance, local doctors or midwives and other community resources.
- The ICM program provides support and referral to needed medical, social, educational and other resources in your community so that your baby and family can thrive.
- Application worker
Public Health Application Workers can assist you over the phone or in person with filling out a medical application or a form.
- Interpreter services
Interpreter services are available to limited or non-English speaking clients by appointment for public health services.