Auburn Public Health Center
901 Auburn Way N, Suite A
Auburn, WA 98002 [ MAP ]
Long distance, toll-free: 1-800-325-6165, then request to be transferred to ext. 7-0600 (available Mon-Fri, 8 am to 5 pm)
Hours open: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. Walk-ins welcome.
- Getting there by car: Click on the map link above. The clinic is on the corner of 9th Street NE and Auburn Way N, across the street from the Fred Meyer gas station. Turn West onto 9th Street NE From Auburn Way N., then take the first right turn into the clinic parking lot.
- Staff is available to assist with health insurance enrollment through the Washington Healthplanfinder through April 17, 2015.
- ORCA-LIFT cards are also available at this location.
- Family Planning and STD clinic
Family planning services and education and reproductive health care includes HIV and STD screening, pregnancy tests, birth control and referrals.
- HIV screening
Basic evaluation of risk factors, client education on risk reduction and blood testing to check for HIV (virus that causes AIDS).
- Maternity Support Services (MSS) and Infant Case Management (ICM)
MSS helps pregnant women find health insurance, local doctors or midwives and other community resources to support a healthy pregnancy. The ICM program provides support and referral to needed medical, social, educational and other resources in your community so that your baby and family can thrive.
- Maternity screening
Office visit with a nurse to verify pregnancy, determine medical risk and financial status, and refer to appropriate prenatal services, including to DSHS for medical coupons, health care provider for maternity care, appropriate site for maternity support services and WIC Supplemental Food Program.
- Nutrition services
- OB services screening
- Pregnancy testing
- Teen health clinic
Provide education and services for pregnancy prevention and for pregnant, parenting teens, and at-risk teens.
- Women, Infants and Children nutrition program (WIC)
WIC is a supplemental food program for women who are pregnant or breast feeding, infants and children.
Satellite locations for WIC services:
- Enumclaw WIC
1640 Fell St
Enumclaw, WA 98022
39015 172nd Avenue SE
Auburn, WA 98022
- Maternity Support Services
- Women, Infants and Children Nutrition Program (WIC)
- Application worker
Public Health Application Workers can assist you over the phone or in person with filling out a medical application or a form.
- Group education (prenatal, mother/baby, toddler)
Group education sessions offered include prenatal classes and childbirth preparation, parenting groups, and health classes to pregnant and parenting adolescents in several school district's teen age parent programs.
- Interpreter services for Spanish-speaking clients
Interpreter services are available to limited or non-English speaking clients by appointment for public health services. Call 206-477-0607.
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) counseling
Counseling, education, referral and support for families by a Public Health Nurse (PHN).
- Free or low-cost health insurance
For Washington State residents, find out if you qualify for free or low cost health insurance through the Washington State Basic Health Plan or Medicaid.
- Community Health Centers
Besides Public Health clinics, you can also visit a large number of community clinics which offer low cost health care throughout King County.
Notice of Privacy Practices
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.