Eastgate Environmental Health Services
14350 SE Eastgate Way [MAP]
Bellevue, WA 98007
Office and phone hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursdays: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Monday - Friday phones are answered until 5:00 pm
- Call our "Sanitarian of the Day" (SOD) for technical and general questions at 206-205-3999
The SOD available Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8:00 am - 10:00 am only.
||Information for specific groups
The Wastewater Program provides educational, advisory and permitting services for owners of septic systems and certifications for several septic professionals. A Sanitarian of the Day is available Monday - Wednesday and Friday to help answer technical and general questions. Program activities include:
- Complete list of Wastewater Program fees
- Document pricelist
- Issuance of installation and repair permits for septic systems
- Review of the following:
- Site application review
- Review of repair proposals for failing septic systems
- Boundary line adjustment review
- Short plat and subdivision review
- Building permit review (remodel project review)
- Operation/Performance Monitoring Reports
- Installation inspections of new, modified or repaired septic systems
- Sewage complaint investigations relating to septic systems
- Homeowner education
- Operational checks of existing septic systems for sale or refinance
- Certification program for all septic system Pumpers, Installers and Onsite System Maintainers
- Sanitarian of the Day (SOD)
Free brochures are available. Call to order at 206-296-4932 or toll-free, 800-325-6165 ext. 6-4932.
Types of brochures:
- For homeowners including condos, duplexes and mobile homes. Learn how to maintain your on-site septic system and avoid costly repairs. Download the electronic version of the Homeowners Guide (PDF).
- For real estate professionals Information for your clients who are selling or buying homes or businesses with an on-site septic system.
- For non-residential buildings including food establishments, businesses, schools, churches, etc.