Health of King County Report, 2006
The Health of King County 2006 report examines the current health status of King County residents and recent trends, mostly spanning the last 10 years of available data.
As in the last Health of King County report issued in 1998, a range of health indicators including social determinants of health, behavioral risks, access to care and diseases are described by age, gender, race/ethnicity, socioeconomic status, time trend and place of residence. Selection of the health indicators is based on the impact on health status, severity and frequency of the condition, whether a disease is amenable to prevention and early detection, and data availability.
- Data Sources and Technical Notes
- Health Planning Area Profiles
- Race/Ethnicity, Poverty and Educational Attainment: Historical and Current Data
- Self-Reported Disability Status
- ICD Codes for Causes of Death and Hospitalization
- Health Planning Area Reference Maps