The VacScene Newsletter is produced monthly to health care providers who use publicly funded vaccines for child immunizations. The purpose of this newsletter is to give you up-to-date information that is valuable to your practice.
The VacScene Newsletter features articles on funding changes for vaccines and immunization programs, news on new vaccines, descriptions of local services or educational programs, and reports of national initiatives. We will also include articles on clinical issues, schedule changes, research report updates, and suggestions on improving immunization levels. While we will focus mostly on child immunizations, we will also inform you of significant developments in adult immunizations.
- Flu season peakingKeep vaccinating!
- Clinical Immunization Q & AFlu
- Vaccine apps
- VFC News: FluMist replacement program, vaccine ordering schedules/calendars, 2014 site visit planning, vaccine error reporting system
- CDC immunization training
- 2014 childhood and adult immunization schedules now available
- National call for providers to issue strong HPV vaccination recommendation
- VFC News: Provider agreement renewal 2014