Breast, Cervical & Colon Health Program
The best protection is early detection
Your body. Your life. Protect both. Know your screening options.
Join tens of thousands of people in Washington state who have already been screened for cancer
Don't let money stand in your way. You may be eligible for a free health exam which may include:
- Breast and Cervical health screening for women ages 40-64
- Colon Health screening for men and women ages 50-64
This program serves people who:
- Don't have health insurance
- Don't qualify for Apple Health*
- Have a low income
- Meet the age guidelines
- Have a high deductible for follow-up cancer tests
- Live in Clallam, Jefferson, King and Kitsap Counties
Call the Community Health Access program (CHAP) at 1-800-756-5437 and find out if you are eligible for this high quality screening program and for a referral to a clinic near you.
*Apple Health is an insurance plan for adults 18- 64 with an income up to $16,248 (family of 4 =$33,248) or 138% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL). Eligibility is based on income and citizenship status. Go to WAhealthplanfinder.org to check out insurance options and to apply or call the CHAP line above for help enrolling. Enrollment for Apple Health is year round.