Bellevue Pump Station Upgrade and Force Main Installation
You will need a PDF Reader to view documents on this page.
- Project Update -- Sewer Work along 102nd Avenue Southeast, April 5-16 (April 1, 2010)
- Project Update -- Steel decking and roof trusses being installed; foundation work begins for new chemical building (March 8, 2010)
- Project Update -- Demolition of existing pump station complete, foundation work begins. (Nov. 6, 2009)
- Project Update -- Demolition of existing pump station and generator buildings to begin October 5 (Oct. 2, 2009)
- Project Update -- Temporary pump station system installed; demolition of existing station expected this fall (August 7, 2009)
- Project Update -- Emergency sewer pipe replacement on 102nd Avenue Southeast during week of Feb. 17 (Feb. 17, 2009)
- Project Update -- Bypass excavation work begins (Jan. 21, 2009)
- Project Update -- Southeast 6th Street closes Wednesday, October 1. (Sept. 26, 2008)
- Project Update -- Bellevue wastewater pump station improvement project begins in mid-September (Sept. 4, 2008)
- Project Update (Jan. 3, 2008)
- Project Update (Nov. 15, 2007)
- Project Update -- Extended hours at Lake Hills Connector and Bellevue Club/ Brookside Office Building work sites Thursday, Nov. 8 (Nov. 7, 2007)
- Project Update (Oct. 22, 2007)
- Project Update -- Extended hours at Bellevue Pump Station and Bellevue Club/Brookside Office Building work sites start Oct. 4 (Oct. 1, 2007)
- Project Update -- Drill casing installation begins Sept. 5 at Lake Hills Connector work site (Aug. 30, 2007)
- Project Update (Aug. 24, 2007)
- Project Update -- Drill casing installation begins August 22 at Bellevue Pump Station work site (Aug. 20, 2007)
- Project Update -- Drill casing installation begins August 13 at Bellevue Club/Brookside Office work site (Aug. 10, 2007)
- Project Update (July 9, 2007, 267KB)
- Project Update -- Traffic Detours and Road Closures (July 9, 2007, 281KB); also see web page
- Project Update -- Surveying work to occur (July 5, 2007)
- Project Newsletter (May 2006, 668KB)
- Project Newsletter (September 2005, 662KB)
- Project Update (September 2005)
- Project Newsletter (March 2005, 368KB)
- Project Update (August 2004, 27KB)
Project maps & drawings
- Computer rendering of the new pump station design. (JPEG file).
- Site photos (JPEG file). (Also available as a PDF file - 231KB)
- Existing Buildings. (JPEG file). (Also available as a PDF file - 232KB)
- Proposed Traffic Control Plan (JPEG file)
- 5,300-foot force main (JPEG file)
Back to top.
Bellevue Pump Station & Associated Facilities(formerly Sweyolocken II) Flow Management Alternatives Evaluation, August 2000 (848KB)
This evaluation report outlines options for transfer of Bellevue Pump Station flows away from the Sweyolocken Pump Station.
Source: Conveyance System Improvement Program
SEPA Determination of Nonsignificance (DNS), September 20, 2005
The State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) requires public agencies to consider the possible adverse environmental impacts of their projects. The King County Wastewater Treatment Division (WTD) prepared an environmental checklist to identify these impacts for the Bellevue Pump Station Upgrade Project. Based on the checklist, WTD decided that the project's possible adverse environmental impacts would not be significant. WTD issued a SEPA Determination of Nonsignificance (DNS) for the project on September 20, 2005
Back to top.