King County DNRP septage program
In 2012, we accepted about
26.4 million gallons of septage
The Department of Natural Resources and Parks (DNRP) Septage Disposal Program operates at the South Treatment Plant in Renton, WA.
Program quick facts
- Our septage facility is open 24 hours/day, 365 days/year.
- Our convenient facilities allow room for four trucks to dump at a single time.
- The pad is sloped to facilitate better draining from each truck.
- We have rinse water for cleaning out a truck.
- Amenities at our site include a restroom and hand washing station for truck operators.