My Giving Instructions
Getting to My Giving:
1. Go to the PeopleSoft Log-in page (see link below)
2. Log-in to PeopleSoft by following the instructions on the screen. Read carefully!
3. Once you log-in you should see a menu similar to the left.
4. Click on Self-Service
5. Click on My Giving
6. Click on Charitable Campaign Pledge
7. Stop: You will notice you can view the last several years pledges. See Pledge View FAQ for more details!
8. Click on Make an Annual Campaign Pledge—Here is where the magic begins!
Making a Pledge:
1. Choose your coordinator from your work site. Not sure? Pick the closest one or the first entry for your department. *Tip* Up in the right hand corner is a summary box that will update as you fill out your pledge form.
2. Payroll Deduction: Donation Schedule—Choose one time, 12 pay periods (once a month), or 24 pay periods (twice a month)
3. Agency Code: This is the four digit unique code that every nonprofit has. You can use the look up at the bottom of the screen, the catalog, or go the nonprofits page. Can’t find your favorite nonprofit? They may not be in this year. Contact the EGP for more info.
*Tip* Agency Code Lookup - When using the search down at the bottom using one word may be better than using several. Also, press ENTER on your keyboard not the continue button on the screen
4. Enter the Annual Amount for that nonprofit organization. You may also dedicate your donation in honor of or in memory of.
5. Add another nonprofit: Press the PLUS sign!* Up to a total of 20 nonprofits for payroll deduction.
*Tip* Add a Payroll Deduction Nonprofit- In order to ADD Another nonprofit organization for payroll deduction hit the (Plus) sign located after the dedication box. You may add for a total of 20 nonprofit organizations.
6. Time Donation: Enter in the number of hours in vacation or comp time (executive leave, sick leave, and furlough replacement are not eligible). Sorry, only one nonprofit for time donations.
7. Privacy Options: Choose to share your information or remain anonymous
8. Leadership Giving: If you are a leadership giver a box will appear asking if you like to accept or decline your leadership gift. My Giving automatically figures out your level.
9. PAUSE! Look your form over. Look good? NOW Click Continue.
10. STOP! Final Curtain Call! If you need to change something this is your last chance to make a change (online anyway). If you need to change something click GO Back. If it is A-OK click Confirm! Once you click CONFIRM you will no longer be able to make any changes. If you would like your pledge form reset or need a change made contact the EGP at 206.263.9405 or email email@example.com.
11. Ta-da! You are done. Way to go.
Print from your “view” screen for tax purposes
Direct Checks can not be done online, those still require a paper form
If you need to start over or make any changes call the EGP at 206.263.9405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I still want a paper pledge form?
Easy! You can find one from your work site Ambassador, print one off the EGP website, or ask for one to be sent to you.