2015 benefit highlights
- Regence BlueShield is issuing new KingCareSM medical cards for next year.
- SmartCare Connect (Group Health) has added a cardiac rehabilitation program.
- You can enroll in a health care flexible spending account with debit card reimbursement.
- You can carry up to $500 of unused health care flexible spending account funds into 2015 and still elect the maximum $2,500 for 2015.
Options during open enrollment
- Change medical plans.
- Add dependents to your coverage.
- Add, increase, decrease or discontinue supplemental accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Decrease or discontinue supplemental life insurance or discontinue supplemental long-term disability insurance.
- Confirm your Healthy IncentivesSM color for 2015 medical out-of-pocket expenses.
- Update your benefit access fee for 2015, which increases for most KingCareSM members.
|Benefits, Payroll and Retirement Operations
|The Chinook Building, CNK-ES-0240
401 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
Phone hours: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday
Office hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday– Friday
Special hours: Nov. 15, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Closed on Veterans Day, Nov. 11