How do I sign up for Facebook?
If you don't have a Facebook account, you can sign up for one in a few easy steps. To sign up for a brand new account, enter your name, birthday, gender, and email address into the form on www.facebook.com. Then pick a password. After you complete the sign up form, Facebook will send an email to the address you provided. Just click the confirmation link to complete the sign up process.
If you already have a Facebook account, you can log in to your account from the same page. Just enter your email address and password into the section at the top of the page and click Log In.
For more help go to: https://www.facebook.com/help/createaccount
How to Sign Up on Twitter
How to create an account:
- Go to http://twitter.com and find the sign up box, or go directly to https://twitter.com/signup .
- Enter your name, your email address, and a password.
- Click Sign up for Twitter.
- On the next page, select a username – type your own or choose the one we've suggested. We'll tell you if the one you want is available. (Usernames are unique identifiers on Twitter.)
- Double-check your name, email address, password, and username.
- Click Create my account. (You may be asked to complete a Captcha to let us know that you're human!
- Next, you just needs to begin finding and following accounts that interest you. Following others means you are subscribing to their Tweets.
For more help go to: http://support.twitter.com/articles/100990-how-to-sign-up-on-twitter#
Sign up for YouTube:
I already have a Google Account
If you already have a Google Account, then adding YouTube is very simple. Visit http://www.youtube.com , click Sign in in the top-right corner, and enter your Google Account login information. That’s it!
Using your Google Account, you can log into YouTube and access many features without setting up a Channel. Once logged in with your Google Account, you can like videos, subscribe to channels , and flag videos using just your Google Account. You can also add videos to Watch Later .
While you're logged in, YouTube will keep track of your viewing history , and use videos you’ve watched, videos you’ve liked, and your subscriptions to recommend other videos for you to enjoy.
If you'd like to upload your own video content, comment on your favorite videos, or create playlists, you'll need to create a Channel first.
If you don’t have a Google account, go here and create one, then follow the instructions:
For you who like to see things on paper:
Downloadable instructions here