November 4, 2014 general election
Grayed out links are not yet live.
- Ballot return statistics
- King County Election results
King County Election results schedule
- Unofficial abstract of Election night final results
Watch us process your ballots via the Elections webcam
- Legal requirements
COPY FROM LEFT col
Tips On Voting By Mail
Your Signature Matters
How to return your ballot
- Ballots are mailed to voters 20 days prior to each election in which they are eligible to vote.
- Return your ballot by November 4
- By mail: use first class postage and postmark by November 4.
- To an accessible voting center by 8 p.m.
- To a 24-hour drop box or a scheduled drop van by 8 p.m.
- Lost or damaged ballot?
- Lost or damaged envelope?
- Learn more about voting in King County
- November 4 general election meeting schedule
- Notice of election
- Final documents
- Election Summary Report
- Oath of Office
- Reconciliation Report
Want to remind people it’s election season or reminisce about the days of “I Voted” stickers? Download an icon for Facebook, Twitter or your blog now and show your voting pride!
To use an image as your Facebook or Twitter icon, right click (or control-click on a Mac) and save it on your computer. Then upload it to your profile page as you would any other picture.
To add an image to your blog or website, simply copy the following code and paste it where you would like it to appear. ► Click to show/hide code
<p style="padding: 0.5em; background-color: #d4d4d4; border: 1px solid #000000;"> <a href=
images/sticker_ivoted.png" alt="King County Elections: I Voted" width="200" height="200" style="border-width: 0px; border-style: solid;" /></a> </p>