April 22, 2014 Election
March 7 is the deadline for jurisdictions to submit a resolution for the April Special Election.
After March 7 we will be able to provide additional information about measures on the ballot.
Grayed out links are not yet live.
- Ballot return statistics
- King County Election results
- King County Election results schedule (as a calendar)
- Unofficial abstract of Election night final results (pdf)
- Validation requirements
- Watch us process your ballots via the Elections webcam
Tips On Voting By Mail
Your Signature Matters
How to return your ballot
- April 22 special election meeting schedule
- Notice of election (pdf)
- Final documents
- Election Summary Report (pdf)
- Oath of Office (pdf)
- Reconciliation Report (pdf)
Want to remind people it’s election season or reminisce about the days of “I Voted” stickers? Download an icon for Facebook, Twitter or your blog now and show your voting pride!p>
To use an image as your Facebook or Twitter icon, right click (or control-click on a Mac) and save it on your computer. Then upload it to your profile page as you would any other picture.
To add an image to your blog or website, simply copy the following code and paste it where you would like it to appear.
<p style="padding: 0.5em; background-color: #d4d4d4; border: 1px solid #000000;"> <a href=
images/sticker_ivoted.png" alt="King County Elections: I Voted" width="200" height="200" style="border-width: 0px; border-style: solid;" /></a> </p>