- Ballot return statistics (pdf)
- King County Election results certified
- King County Election results schedule (as a calendar)
- Requirements for measure passage
- Unofficial abstract of Election night final results (pdf)
- Validation requirements
- Watch us process your ballots via the Elections webcam
- What is on the ballot:
- Your ballot:
- Track your ballot
- Verify your provisional ballot
- After you vote
- Overseas and service voters
- Signature questions?
- Washington Secretary of State
How to return your ballot
- Return your ballot by February 11
- Mailed ballots require first class postage and must be postmarked by February 11. Note that first class postage increased to 49 cents effective Jan. 26.
- At an accessible voting center by 8 p.m.
- To a 24-hour drop box or a scheduled van drop by 8 p.m.
- Lost or damaged ballot?
- Lost or damaged envelope?
- Learn more about voting by mail
Tips On Voting By Mail
Your Signature Matters
Want to remind people it’s election season or reminisce about the days of “I Voted” stickers? Download an icon for Facebook, Twitter or your blog now and show your voting pride!p>
To use an image as your Facebook or Twitter icon, right click (or control-click on a Mac) and save it on your computer. Then upload it to your profile page as you would any other picture.
To add an image to your blog or website, simply copy the following code and paste it where you would like it to appear.
images/sticker_ivoted.png" alt="King County Elections: I Voted" width="200" height="200" style="border-width: 0px; border-style: solid;" /></a> </p>