Local Voters' Pamphlet
August 16, 2011 primary and special election
Candidates on the ballot
Measures on the ballot
Use Your Voter Guide to create a custom sample ballot
2011 August primary election local voters’ pamphlet (PDF)
An audio supplement to the Voters' Pamphlet with introductions, general information, regional and local propositions is available below. Recordings are provided in mp3 format. To play, click on the play button preceding each title. To download, right click on the link and save to your computer.
If you require additional voter pamphlet information in alternate formats (such as audio) please contact our office at 206-296-VOTE (8683).
- Frequently asked questions
- Register and vote
- Returning your ballot
- King County Elections has moved to Renton
- King County, Proposition No. 1, Veterans and Human Services Levy
- City of Seattle, Referendum No. 1
- City of Tukwila, Proposition No. 1, Formation and Funding of Tukwila Pool Metropolitan Park District