Civil process unit
The Civil Process Unit is a specialized unit of the King County Sheriff’s Office that serves legal documents throughout the county, conducts evictions, and enforces orders of the court.
- To serve civil and criminal summons/subpoenas
- To serve civil and other legal process as prescribed by law
- Serve and enforce court orders as they pertain to attachments and executions of Real and Personal Property
- Conduct court ordered evictions
Please understand that Washington state law prohibits us from providing legal advice.
Learn about Unit Services
- Protection orders
- Serving court documents
- Sales of real and personal property
- Civil bench warrants
- Custodial interference