Make RASKC your next field trip destination!
RASKC is inviting your classroom to get a hands on learning experience! If you have been engaging, or wish to engage your class, in animal care we want to know about it and we want to support your classroom's efforts!
Here's what you need to know:
- Accepting submissions from K-8 teachers in the King County area
- Submissions are due by end of day on Friday, November 11th. In order to ensure that everyone has an equal opportunity to win, the winning class will be chosen in a random drawing so everyone has a chance to win a field trip to RASKC. The winning classroom will be notified by Friday, November 18th.
How to apply:
- Send us an email (min. 1-3 paragraphs) answering this simple question: "Why my classroom should come to RASKC" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All types of entries are possible, email, short video or via mail (see address below).
- Subject line should read "VIP Field Trip Submission".
- Please make sure you include your contact information, as well as your school's contact information and the grade level.
What does the field trip experience include?
- This is an opportunity where students will get a chance to meet our animal control officers, learn about pet care, visit the call center which handles all calls from residents and dispatches them out to the field officers, and learn about the importance of pet license and microchips, as well as much more!
- Activities offered are tailored to appropriate grade level