DAJD Employees Information
These resources are available to current employees who may need access to the information and forms via the internet.
Information provided typically will be:
- Rights and responsibilities
- Personnel guidelines
If you need to send items to DAJD Human Resources using interoffice mail, send them to mail stop KCF-AD-0600.
To fax items to DAJD Human Resources, use fax number 206-205-5666.
- FMLA forms (leave request, medical certification and leave without pay)
- Short term disability form for KCCG (telephonic claims brochure for Hardford) and UCA (info on claims processing for Ft Dearborn)
- Long term disability - how to file a claim
- Leave without pay - LWOP form
- Return to work - all essential function forms
- Ergonomic evaluation - link to evaluation form
- Secondary employment permit
- Military activation forms
- Donated leave - request form and leave donation form
- Benefit information change forms - link to benefits site
- Exit guide
- Leave guide