Strategic Advisory Council
The King County Strategic Advisory Council (SAC) advises the County Executive on developing long-term strategic objectives, and on planning and implementing information technology deployment countywide. Members include elected leaders of King County agencies as defined in King County Code; and representatives of public and private sector organizations selected by King County executive and the County chief information officer.
Links to meeting information (agenda, materials, minutes) are included below, as are links to biography information on each SAC member.
- Develop and recommend strategic objectives for information technology deployment countywide;
- Review business application proposals for their alignment with adopted strategic objectives;
- Review and endorse the information technology strategic plan and all updates to it; and
- Review policy-related transmittals to the county council that are proposed by the King County executive for large countywide information technology projects, such as the business cases.
- The King County Executive shall serve as the chair of the Strategic Advisory Council.
- Governance flow diagram
- IT Governance Service description
- King County Code enabling KCIT, 2.16.0755 through 2.16.07585
- March 17, 2017 meeting
- March 31, 2016 meeting
- March 20, 2015 meeting
- March 21, 2014 meeting
- March 15,2013 meeting
- April 30, 2012 meeting
- October 28, 2011 meeting
- March 18, 2011 meeting
- April 2, 2010 meeting
- Sept 11, 2009 meeting
- Sept 19, 2008 meeting
- Jan 17, 2008 meeting
- April 4, 2007 meeting
- September 7, 2006 meeting
- March 1, 2006 meeting
- July 20, 2005 meeting
IT Governance Manager: Zlata Kauzlaric, firstname.lastname@example.org