Direct Hire Program
KCIT is seeking interested recruiting firms to provide technical candidates for interview and possible permanent (direct hire) placement into a variety of positions. These technical positions are considered "difficult-to-recruit."
Direct hire opportunities are clearly noted in the recruitment's advertising. Referred candidates will interview with non-referred candidates in a competitive process.
Understanding the program
- Each eligible recruitment is announced as a "direct hire."
- Recruiting firms will review requirements for open positions.
- Firms will sign agreements and provide necessary documentation to KCIT.
- Interested firms must refer candidates directly to a KCIT recruiter.
- Direct Hire Agreement DOC
- Submit to KCIT Jobs, Attn: Direct Hire, 401 5th Ave, Suite 600, Seattle, WA 98104