Community Service Office (CSO)
Several DSHS Community Service Offices (CSO) across the county have Public Health Nurses offering services within the CSO.
Services offered by the Public Health Nurses are confidential and free of charge to all clients. Women and men of all ages, including teens, are welcome to consult with the Public Health Nurse for the services offered.
Client services include:
- Urine pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counseling
- Prenatal vitamins for eligible women
- Emergency contraception ("the morning after pill")
- Counseling on all birth control methods
- Oral birth control pills
- Male and Female condoms (including non-latex)
- Reproductive health education
- Counseling on STDs and prevention
- Maternity Support Services: support and education during and after your pregnancy (including help to connect you/your children to your local WIC program)
- Help making appointments
- Linkage and referral to health navigators to help you sign up for medical insurance
- Linkage and referral to other services/resources including: family planning services, sexual and reproductive health services for women and men, maternity support services/WIC, pregnancy counseling and support services, maternal care providers (prenatal and other pregnancy option providers), vision and dental services, services for victims of domestic violence, drug and alcohol treatment services, mental health services.
- Outreach to men and women receiving Medicaid
- Outreach to men and women eligible for Medicaid
CSOs with a Public Health Nurse:
Call the Public Health Nurse located in a CSO nearest you for assistance. Please note: certified medical interpreters are available at all locations.
- Bellevue (CSO #40)
805 156th Ave NE
Public Health Nurse's # 425 401-4673
- Rainier Valley (CSO #41)
3600 S. Graham St
Public Health Nurse's # 206-760-2314
Y tá Vân nói tiếng Việt. Xin vui lòng gọi điện hẹn trúoc.
- North Seattle (CSO #42)
9600 College Way N.
Public Health Nurse's # 206-934-7471
- Kent (CSO #43)
1313 W. Meeker St.
Public Health Nurse's # 253-372-5886
- White Center (CSO #44)
9650 15th Ave SW #200
Public Health Nurse's # 206-716-2442
- Federal Way (CSO #45)
616 S. 348th St
Federal Way 98003
Public Health Nurse's # 253-681-5029
- Renton (CSO # 80)
500 SW 7th St., #B
Public Health Nurse's # 425-793-5777
La enfermera Tina habla espanol. Llame si quiere asegurar de que este disponible.