Oral Health Program
The Public Health - Seattle & King County Oral Health Program provides clinical and community based oral health services to improve the oral health of King County residents and reduce the level of dental disease in accordance with the U.S. Healthy People 2010 Goals and the Washington State Public Health Improvement Plan.
- Facts about oral health
- Information for parents about oral health care
- Oral health promotion: Fluoride and sealants
- Oral health data
- Oral health resources and links
Where to find a dentist in King County:
- Dental clinics in King County
- Mobile medical care for people living homeless
The Mobile Medical program provides basic medical care, dental care, and social services to homeless individuals and families living in Seattle and south King County.
- Access to Baby and Child Dentistry (ABCD)
The King County Access to Baby and Child Dentistry program (ABCD) focuses on preventive and restorative dental care for Medicaid-eligible children.
- Community Health Centers
Community Health Centers are not operated by Public Health - Seattle & King County. Dental clinics available at some sites.