External pandemic flu resources
- Emergency Preparedness Toolkit for Pharmacies
- The Public Engagement Project on Medical Service Prioritization During an Influenza Pandemic
Public Health sought input from members of the public and key stakeholders on how decisions should be made about access to scarce, life-saving medical care during a catastrophic disaster.
- The Public Engagement Project on Community Control Measures for Pandemic Influenza
Engaging the public in discussions and deliberations about the economic and social tradeoffs associated with community control measures to slow the spread of the disease.
- Viewer's guide to the made-for-TV movie "Fatal Contact: Bird Flu in America."
- Pandemic flu information from the Washington state Department of Health
The official U.S. government website for information on pandemic flu and avian influenza.
- Pandemic flu information
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The vaccine development process
National Institutes of Health (NIH)