Skip to main content
- Washington State Dept. of Health's Tuberculosis Program
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Tuberculosis Elimination
Highlights include Tuberculosis Guidelines, online ordering system for educational materials, self-paced interactive TB study modules and epidemiological reports.
- World Health Organization
Highlights include international epidemiological reports, TB fact sheets, and information on how to advocate for strengthening the fight against TB.
- Ethnomed, Ethnic Medicine Guide, Harborview Medical Center, University of Washington
Highlights include information about cultural beliefs, medical issues and other related issues pertinent to the health care of recent immigrants
- Curry International Tuberculosis Center
This is one of the five Regional Tuberculosis Training and Medical Consultation Centers (RTMCC) funded by the Division of Tuberculosis Elimination, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an important partner of TB Control Program, Public Health – Seattle King County.
- The TB section of the CDC National Prevention Information Network (NPIN)
This site is designed to facilitate the sharing of information and resources on tuberculosis for individuals searching for prevention information.