Immunization resources for pregnant women
Pregnant and postpartum women are at increased risk for complications of flu. Getting a flu shot can help protect pregnant women, their unborn babies, and even protect the baby after birth for up to six months. Learn more about the current flu season.
Whooping cough (pertussis) flyer for pregnant women
Patient education flyer with information on how pregnant women can protect themselves and their babies from pertussis.
Also available in: Amharic, Chinese, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Vaccines Needed Before, During and After Pregnancy, CDC
- Vaccines & Pregnancy, American College of Nurse-Midwives
- Pregnant Women Need a Flu Shot, CDC
- Frequently Asked Questions for Pregnant Women Concerning Influenza (Flu) Vaccine During Pregnancy, ACOG
- Immunization & Pregnancy vaccine chart, CDC