Publications from the HIV/STD Program
- InfoGram factsheet updates:
- 2016 Guidelines for the Use of Expedited Partner Therapy in Men who Have Sex with Men
- You've Had a Hepatitis C Antibody Test
- What is Hepatitis C and What does it mean for me?
- OraQuick® In-Home HIV Test Q&A | Spanish
- Meningitis Among Men Who Have Sex with Men
- PrEP Q&A: Using HIV Drugs to Prevent HIV Infection
- HIV Medications: When to Start brochure
- Update on HIV Transmission and Viral Load
- Update on Poppers
- Serosorting among Gay
and Bisexual Men
- Epidemiology reports:
- Frequently Asked Questions about HIV: English | Spanish
- Who Does What in Seattle-King County (HIV resources): English | Spanish
- Barriers to Routine HIV Screening in King County
- Intersecting Infections of Public Health Significance: The
Epidemiology of HIV, Hepatitis, STDs and Tuberculosis in King County, 2008
- Strategic and Operational Plan for HIV Prevention in King County
The HIV/STD Program for Public Health – Seattle & King County has been a leader in working to reduce the impact of HIV and AIDS in our community through prevention and treatment services. Far too many have suffered from HIV/AIDS epidemic across the world and in our community, but with the help of many community partners we have been effective in reducing its local impact.
- Now That You Know Guide
For people who have recently learned that they have HIV. It contains basic information and tools including community and web based resources to assist people in assessing their immediate needs for living with HIV. To order print copies, please call the HIV/STD Program at 206-263-2000.
- A compendium guide to crystal meth among gay and bisexual men
- Proyecto Conociendonos ("Getting To Know Us")
Assessing the HIV Prevention and Counseling/Testing Needs of the Latino Population in King County
- African Immigrant Project
Many people have been worried about the HIV/AIDS prevention and care needs among the growing African immigrant population, potentially numbering over 20,000 in our urban region of Washington State.