HIV/STD educational resources
Developed by Public Health — Seattle & King County
- Frequently Asked Questions about HIV and AIDS
- Who Does What in Seattle-King County
HIV resources in Seattle and King County
- Public Health STD Clinic brochure
- Now That You Know Guide
For people who have recently learned that they have HIV.
- Condoms and lube
How to use a condom and other types of barriers.
- PrEP (Pre-exposure prophylaxis)
- PEP (Post-exposure prophylaxis)
For more information, call the HIV/STD Program at 206-263-2000.
Link/share our site at www.kingcounty.gov/hivpublications