What do voters think?
A comprehensive voter survey garnered valuable feedback to help guide our priorities and make improvements that will continue to set us apart from other Elections organizations. Some highlights of the survey included:
- 51% of voters surveyed are interested in getting messages from us
- 18-24 year olds prefer text messages
- The interest for an online pamphlet increased significantly from 2011 (the last survey completed)
- Use of King County social media is up
- Only 4% of voters surveyed have a need for an Accessible Voting Center
- Email is the preferred method of contact by 58%
An executive summary of the survey will be available in the Spring of 2016.