West Duwamish CSO Control
Visit Software Help if you have trouble viewing or downloading documents.
- West Duwamish CSO Control Project Winter 2017 newsletter, November 2017
- Highland Park project update, October 2017
- West Duwamish CSO Control Project newsletter, July 2016
- South Park & Highland Park Green stormwater infrastructure newsletter, February 2014
- South Park: Well installation in your neighborhood beginning as early as February 6, February 3, 2014
- South Park: Well installation in your neighborhood beginning November 11, November 5, 2013
- Highland Park: Well installation in your neighborhood beginning November 11, November 4, 2013
- King County source control project in our Duwamish, (2MB), July 2013
RainWise incentive program. An early action in this area is the implementation of the RainWise incentive program that provides rebates to property owners who install rain gardens and cisterns on their property.
- Seven simple actions you can do to protect Puget Sound, February 2014
- Frequently asked questions about GSI, CSO control, and RainWise, September 17, 2013
King County and Seattle Public Utilities are working together to use green stormwater infrastructure (GSI) as a tool to manage stormwater pollution in combined sewer overflow basins around the city.
- Possible GSI roadside locations and RainWise eligible boundary in South Park and Highland Park, December 2013
- Highland Park project area showing streets connected to the combined sewer system, September 2013
- South Park project area showing streets connected to the combined sewer system, September 2013