Sunset and Heathfield Pump Stations and Force Main Upgrade Project
Visit Software Help if you have trouble viewing or downloading documents.
- Sewer pipe preparation work continues, December 15, 2017
- Sewer pipe preparation work continues. Increased noise and additional weekend work expected on December 17. December 8, 2017
- Frequently Asked Questions, updated December 2017
- Increased noise and weekend work as crews prepare for pipe installation, December 1, 2017
- Sewer pipe preparation work continues with weekend work, beginning this weekend, November 16, 2017
- Sewer pipe installation preparation continues – expect increased noise, October 30, 2017
- Potholing along Southeast 38th Street and 164th Avenue Southeast and early work ahead of Horizontal Directional Drilling, October 9, 2017
- New sewer line installation continues along Southeast 35th Place, September 25, 2017
- New sewer line installation starts next week – expect single lane closures on Southeast 35th Place, September 11, 2017
- Construction Update – August 15, 2017
- Fall newsletter, December 2016
- Fact sheet: How King County's new sewer pipeline will be installed in Southeast Bellevue, July 2016
- Utility upgrades at the Heathfield Pump Station scheduled to begin Wednesday, June 29, June 28, 2016
- Summer newsletter, June 2015
- Mountains to Sound Greenway and I-90 trail access closed August 4 - 6, Aug. 4, 2014
- Geotechnical field investigations starting as early as Monday, July 28, July 22, 2014
- Geotechnical field investigations in your neighborhood this summer, July 1, 2014
- King County is upgrading the Sunset and Heathfield pump stations and conveyance, February 2014
- Upgrades coming to the Sunset and Heathfield wastewater facilities near you! November 2013
- Alternative selected for South Lake Sammamish, August 2013
- DNS announcement and SEPA environmental checklist, September 17, 2015
- Determination of Nonsignificance (DNS) mailer, September 17, 2015
- Project Initiation Document, March, 2008 (1.43MB)
This document consolidates information on the project developed during regional wastewater conveyance system planning. This is the final document produced in project planning. The purpose of the document is to transfer the project from conveyance system planning to the design phase.
- Attachment 1. Project area
- Attachment 2. South Lake Sammamish planning basin
- Attachment 3. Hydraulic analysis of the conveyance system limiting the Sunset Heathfield capacity upgrade
- Attachment 4. Tabula cost estimate information
- The Conveyance System Improvement (CSI) program update, June 2007, provides the most current information for this project.
The update identifies projects needed for increasing capacity in the regional wastewater conveyance system to accommodate population growth; and, also provides a status on the County's asset management program for replacing or substantially rehabilitating deteriorated portions of the system. It then lays out a schedule and budget for these projects. The need for the Sunset/Heathfield Project is documented in this report.