Kent-Auburn conveyance system improvements
Being a good neighbor
King County is committed to working with the community throughout the project to minimize construction impacts whenever possible. Residents can expect:
- Advance notice of construction activities by mail, email, phone, notices
- One-on-one problem solving with residents directly impacted by construction activities
- Project website to provide information and construction updates
- Project information line available during construction
Sign up for project updates!
Stay informed. Keep up to date about construction activities.
- Email David Freed to get added to our project email contact list: David.Freed@kingcounty.gov
- Call our Construction Information Line: 206-205-9283 if you have questions or concerns about the project during construction.
Visit Software Help if you have trouble viewing or downloading documents.
24-hour project construction line: 206-205-9283
Contact David Freed at:
January 21, 2017
10:30 am to 12:30 pm at Algona City Hall,
402 Warde St., Algona
Project Open House. Please join us to learn more about the work taking place in Algona:
- Where and when will the work take place?
- What will it involve?
- How can you keep informed about the project?
An open house format with staff there to answer your questions about the project. Stop by any time during the open house – stay for as long as you like!