Imagine an internship where you...
- contribute to the protection of public health and the environment
- conduct field inspections, sewer sampling, flow monitoring and manhole locates
- learn about project management including cost estimating, budget, and schedule for large construction and maintenance projects
- create websites and troubleshoot information technology (IT) issues
- work on green building and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (L.E.E.D) projects
- learn Geographical Information System (GIS) databases and map locales
- participate in pump replacement data collection and support
- present your individual or team project to wastewater staff and peers
See yourself in one of these internships (sample list of current and past internships)
Summer 2016 college internships application closed 3/21
Summer 2017 college internships will be posted Spring 2017
For more information on internships, please contact WTD HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students complete summer internships, September 28, 2015