Capital Services Unit
King County Stormwater Services Section
News and features
- Evans Creek Tributary 108 Small Stream Basin Retrofit
- Horseshoe Lake Flood Reduction Project
- Small Stream Basin Retrofit Siting Program
- Lake Allen Outlet Project
- May Valley Flood Hazard Reduction
- May Valley Sediment Removal Project
- Deer Creek Beaver Dam Flood Risk Reduction Project
- Des Moines Habitat Restoration Project
- Seola Creek Basin Retrofit Project
This mission of the Capital Services Unit is to protect public health, property, and natural resources from flooding, soil erosion, and drainage problems caused by stormwater. This is done by through capital projects and programs that require planning, design, construction, managing multidisciplinary teams, and engaging residents and stakeholders.
For more information about the Capital Services Unit, please contact Lorraine Lai, Supervising Engineer, Stormwater Services, Water and Land Resources Division, King County Department of Natural Resources and Parks.