Skip to main content
King County logo
King County Natural Resources and Parks earth day 2017

Warm air temperatures don’t translate to warm water temperatures, and even the strongest swimmers can become incapacitated from cold-water shock. Wear a lifejacket.

Celebrating DNRP's 2016 highlights

Report a problem

Drainage or water quality
Report stormwater runoff and water quality problems online or call 206-477-4811.

Illegal dumping
Report illegal dumping or call 206-296-SITE or toll-free at

Noxious weed infestation
Report a noxious weed infestation online or call 206-477-9333.

Sewer issues
Report construction issues, sewage spills, odor complaints or call 206-477-5371.

Popular links

King Count flood alert Flood alerts
Choose your river and your notification level

Parcel Viewer
Interactive Property Research Tool

What do I do with?
To find reuse, recycling and disposal options for multiple materials

Farm King CountyFarm King County
A new resource for your farm operation

Green Jobs
Find many environmental careers available within our department and King County.


One King County
Share your ideas. Be heard. Build a better community.

E-mail DNRP DNRP mailing address and phone

Website feedback