Honoring, serving and connecting with our community members and their families who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces.
Call, walk-in or meet us out in the community to learn about and apply for services and support that include:
- the King County Veterans Program
- services funded by the Veterans & Human Services Levy
- other programs from federal and state partners.
We honor and serve the county's nearly 122,000 veterans and active-duty service members and their families when they need help.
Services For Veterans & Families
Call to connect
- King County Veterans Information & Assistance Call Center 877-904-8387
- 2-1-1 or 206-461-3200
- VA Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 (press 1)
Learn about our advisory boards, the Veterans Program Advisory Board and Veterans Citizen Levy Oversight Board
Find additional resources available to veterans and their families in King County.