Judge Julie Spector
c/o King County Superior Court
516 3rd Ave, Room C-203
Seattle, WA 98104
Courtroom Number: W-815
Bailiff: Pam Roark
- Visit this webpage before contacting the court.
- Read the Superior Court Email Policy.
- Get instructions for Delivering Documents.
- Get instructions for Scheduling Civil Motions.
- Review these Trial Preparation guidelines.
- Please review the applicable State Court Rules and Local Court Rules before contacting the court.
Additional Trial Preparation Guidelines
Judge Spector requires that all trial materials (including exhibits) be submitted on a thumb drive/CD in addition to being submitted in hard copy. Counsel/parties will be expected to take back all copies of the Judges notebooks/trial materials at the conclusion of trial. Judge Spector will retain the thumb drive/CD only. Please contact the bailiff if you have questions regarding this requirement.