Judge Judith H. Ramseyer
c/o Maleng Regional Justice Center
401 4th Ave. N, Room 2D
Kent, WA 98032
Courtroom Number: 4G
Bailiff: Elizza Alford
Assignment: Civil and Criminal
- Visit this webpage before contacting the court.
- Read the Superior Court Email Policy.
- Get instructions for Delivering Documents.
- Get instructions for Scheduling Civil Motions.
- Please review the applicable State Court Rules and Local Court Rules before contacting the court.
Rules of Conduct for this Courtroom
Before appearing in Judge Ramseyer’s court, please review the Rules of Conduct for her courtroom.
When preparing for trial, please review the Trial Procedures for Judge Ramseyer’s Court. They are intended to ensure an efficient trial.
When preparing for voir dire, please review the Voir Dire Procedures for Judge Ramseyer’s Court.
As part of your pre-trial submissions for trials expected to last more than 4 trial days, please complete this Estimate of Witness Examination Form and file it with Judge Ramseyer’s Court. Counsel and parties also should be prepared to provide the courtroom clerk with each witness's full name and address just before the witness testifies at trial.
Family Law Resources
Access a list of General Family Law Resources for low-cost assistance with family law matters.