Judge Jeffrey Ramsdell
c/o King County Superior Court
516 3rd Ave, Room C-203
Seattle, WA 98104
Courtroom Number: W-813
Bailiff: Bonnie Larson
- Read this document before emailing the court.
- Visit this webpage before contacting the court.
- Get instructions for Delivering Documents.
- Get instructions for Scheduling Civil Motions.
Rules to Review before Calling
Local Rule 7(b); Local Rule 40 (e); Local Rule 56, Civil Rule 56
Judge Ramsdell's court hears motions requiring oral argument, including motions for revision, Monday through Thursday each week at 8:30am. These hearings MUST be scheduled with the bailiff before a Notice of Hearing may be filed. Email the bailiff to schedule all hearings requiring oral argument.
Email requests for hearing dates should include:
- Case name and cause number
- Names and phone numbers of all counsel
- Type of hearing and date(s) requested