Judge Helen L. Halpert
c/o King County Superior Court
516 3rd Ave, Room C-203
Seattle, WA 98104
Courtroom Number: E-209
Bailiff: Linda Tran
Assignment: Chief Juvenile Dependency Judge
- Visit this webpage before contacting the court.
- Read the Superior Court Email Policy.
- Get instructions for submitting Working Papers.
Please Review the Following before Contacting the Court
- Review the Local Rules for Family Law.
- Local Family Law Rule 5 provides the framework for determining whether a motion should be filed before Judge Halpert or on the Family Law Motions or Ex Parte calendars. Please review LFLR 5 before contacting the Court.
- Litigants without counsel may find the following legal resources helpful: Legal Links & Resources and Family Law Facilitator Program.
- Motions without oral argument shall comply with Local Rule 7(b), including stamped, addressed envelopes for all parties. Copies of orders will not be mailed if stamped, addressed envelopes are not provided. If conforming envelopes are not provided, copies of orders may be obtained through the clerk's office approximately 5 days after a ruling has been issued.
- Please e-mail the bailiff to schedule motions requiring oral argument.
- Motions without oral argument needn’t be confirmed with the Court; these motions may be set for any day which meets the service requirements of the rule.
- Please notify the bailiff by e-mail to strike a motion – always provide the case name, cause number, and the date for which the motion is noted.