Family Law Forms & Instructions
Forms & Instructions in English
For your convenience, the court makes many family law instruction packets available online. Hyperlinks in these packets link directly to all required forms.
If you have questions about which forms you should use, or how to obtain forms, please contact the Family Law Facilitators Office, at 206-477-2553 (Seattle), or 206-477-2781 (Kent).
Formularios e Instrucciones Disponibles en Español
Si usted necesita ayuda, puede llamar La oficina de las facilitadores para el Tribunal de Asuntos Familiares, al 206-477-2553.
Places to Access or Purchase Court Forms
Many family law forms and instruction packets also are available through the Northwest Justice Project or can be purchased at the following courthouse locations:
King County Courthouse (Seattle)
- Family Law Information Center, Room W-382
- Clerks Copy Center, Room E-609
- King County Law Library, Room W-621
- Attorney’s Information Bureau, Room C-603
Maleng Regional Justice Center (Kent)
- Family Law Information Center, Room 3D
- Clerks Copy Center, Room 2C
- King County Law Library, Room 1N