Department of Adult &
King County Courthouse
516 Third Avenue,
Seattle, WA 98104
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
King County Correctional Facility - Seattle
What are the guidelines for visiting an inmate?
- Valid identification is required for visiting:
- Washington State Driver's License or ID card
- Other U.S. state Driver's License or ID card
- Canadian Driver's License or ID card
- U.S. Armed Forces ID card
- U.S. Government Passport
- Resident Alien card
- Children must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian (proof of legal guardianship is required).
- Children must remain with parent(s) and under control at all times.
- Cell phones are not allowed inside the facilities.
- Dress Code:
- No miniskirts or similar attire.
- No low-cut or revealing necklines.
- No bare midriff.
- Shoes required.
- Due to high volumes, scheduled times may be cut short.
- Out of town visitors traveling from outside a 50 mile radius MAY qualify for a Special Visit.
- The visiting times are determined by the inmate's location.
- It is the responsibility of the detainee to notify visitors of any changes to their visiting schedule.
- Inappropriate behavior, the use of profanity, or violating any rule or regulation, may result in visiting privileges being denied.