Jury Scam - Citizens have been receiving phone calls from someone claiming to be with the Sheriff’s Office, informing them that they have been summoned for jury duty but failed to appear. For more information about the scam click on this link.
Records Scam - Citizens have reported receiving phone calls from someone claiming to be a police officer, informing them that they are attempting to clear court records by collecting fines. This is a scam.
Spam Alert - A fraudulent email is being circulated asking receivers to open an attached court notice. This is a ‘malware’ email and when clicked, will download a virus. It should not be opened. For more information click on this link.
*If you receive a similar call please contact your local law enforcement agency.
King County District Court cases filed after January 1, 2005 are available in digital format on this site for a fee of 25 cents per page or they can be viewed at no cost at any one of our district court locations. Document processing times vary, therefore, if you do not see the document you are looking for, please check back later. To view records online using this site, you will need to establish a user account with a valid e-mail address and you will need to use either a credit card or eCheck for payment. To create a new account click "Create New User" in the logon box. If you have an account, please enter your e-mail address and password to begin.
A service charge of $1.49 for eCheck or credit card payments will be added. King County contracts with Link2Gov for all credit card transactions. Link2Gov charges a convenience fee which will be added during the document check out process. Link2Gov is not an office or department of King County government.
To access the site, click here.
Serving the citizens of King County
Fair and Free - Full Film - featuring Sandra Day O'Connor (EN) from Informed Voters Project on Vimeo.
The King County District Court mission is to serve the public by providing an accessible forum for the fair, efficient, and understandable resolution of civil and criminal cases while maintaining an atmosphere of respect for the dignity of all individuals.
Our vision is to be the preferred forum in King County for the resolution of all cases of limited jurisdiction and to provide the highest quality of justice by:
- Protecting the public safety by providing resources to hold convicted offenders accountable for their actions,
- Working as an independent branch of government with other units of government to achieve common goals,
- Making effective use of taxpayers’ resources,
- Continuously ascertaining and responding to the needs and expectations of all Court users,
- Providing a uniform and predictable level of service,
- Providing efficient, convenient, and safe facilities,
- Seeking out and using modern technology and equipment,
- Serving as the coordinator for all the services necessary for an effective judicial system,
- Maintaining a diverse and professional workforce,
- Maintaining sentencing options and sentence offenders appropriately,
- Educating the justice system community, legislative, and executive agencies, and public about the court, and
- Respecting the diversity of the community.
In support of our mission and vision, the King County District Court has facilities throughout the county to better serve community needs.
For more information about forms, court rules and State laws, visit the King County Law Library (external link).