What Happened at the Council
Monday, November 23, 2015
At today’s Council meeting, Councilmembers:
• Unanimously adopted an ordinance authorizing the executive to enter into the Agreement for Implementation of the Building for Culture Program by and between King County and 4Culture (Ordinance 2015-0471).
• Adopted an ordinance relating to the development of a regional motor sports facility demonstration project (Ordinance 2015-0437).
• Unanimously adopted an ordinance renaming the department of community and human services mental health, chemical abuse and dependency services division (Substitute Ordinance 2015-0408.2)
• Unanimously adopted an ordinance authorizing the King County executive to execute a lease amendment agreement for the use of aquatic lands owned by Washington state adjacent to King County's Maury Island natural area, the former Glacier Northwest's site, to allow additional time for removal of the existing dock improvements (Ordinance 2015-0434).
• Unanimously approved a motion establishing the King County 2016 State Legislative Agenda (Substitute Motion 2015-0493).
|“What Happened” will return
Read more about this legislation on the King County Council’s LEGISEARCH system at
http://kingcounty.legistar.com and enter the item numbers above.