This Week at the Council: Meeting Highlights
Meeting highlights June 29-July 3, 2015
Monday, June 29
Metropolitan King County Council – 1:30 p.m.
Councilmembers are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
• A motion confirming the appointment of Julie Wise as Deputy Director of the Department of Elections (Substitute Motion 2015 0142.2).
• An ordinance authorizing the King County executive to enter into and implement a memorandum of agreement with the cities of Auburn, Bellevue, Federal Way, Issaquah, Kent, Kirkland, Mercer Island, Redmond, Renton, Seattle and Tukwila, relating to the ownership, governance and management of the Puget Sound emergency radio network after construction (Substitute Ordinance No. 2015 0045.2).
• An ordinance authorizing the King County executive to enter into and implement an interlocal agreement with the cities of Auburn, Bellevue, Federal Way, Issaquah, Kent, Kirkland, Mercer Island, Redmond, Renton, Seattle and Tukwila relating to the Puget Sound emergency radio network project (Substitute Ordinance No. 2015 0047.2).
• A motion to approve a shared cost model and financing plan for the constituent relationship management expansion project (Substitute Motion No. 2014 0444.2).
Flood Control District Executive Committee – 3:00 p.m. ***Special meeting location*** The committee will meet in the Southwest Conference Room, 12th Flr., King County Courthouse
• South Fork Snoqualmie Corridor Plan
• Cedar River Corridor Plan
Tuesday, June 30
Transportation, Economy and Environment Committee – Canceled
Law, Justice, and Emergency Management Committee – Canceled
Wednesday, July 1
Committee of the Whole – 9:30 a.m.***Special meeting location*** The committee will meet in the Southwest Conference Room, 12th Flr., King County Courthouse
Committee members are scheduled to discuss and possibly recommend to the full council:
• An ordinance relating to a task force to make recommendations on the creation of a King County immigrant and refugee commission (Ordinance 2015 0229).
• Strategic Plan Update (Briefing No. 2015-B0128).
Regional Water Quality Committee – 3:00 p.m.
• Capital Projects Briefing (Briefing No. 2015-B0125).
• Regional Wastewater Services Plan Program Briefing Asset Management (Briefing No. 2015-B0126).
Friday, July 3
Independence Day Holiday observed—County offices closed
This Week at the Council is a summary of highlights for upcoming council and committee agendas. To read complete agendas and the full text of legislation, please visit the King County Council’s LEGISEARCH system at http://kingcounty.legistar.com/Legislation.
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are in the King County Council Chambers, Room 1001, King County Courthouse, 516 Third Ave, Seattle, WA