This Week at the County Council: Meeting highlights
Monday, March 10
March 10-14, 2014
Metropolitan King County Council – 3:00 p.m. ***Special Meeting Time***
Councilmembers are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
• An ordinance authorizing an interlocal agreement related to the County providing services to the King County Transportation District (Ordinance 2014-0092).
Tuesday, March 11
Government Accountability and Oversight Committee – 9:30 a.m.
• Solid Waste Audit Report (Briefing No. 2014-B0036).
• Status of City of Seattle’s changes to regulations for Taxis, For-Hire and Transportation Network Companies (Briefing No. 2014-B0037).
Law, Justice and Health and Human Services Committee – 1:30 p.m.
• District Court Update (Briefing No. 2014-B0039).
• Status of Community Corrections Programs and Initiatives after 10 years of operations (Briefing No. 2014-B0040).
• Review of status of implementation of I-502’s recreational marijuana regulations and the state Legislature’s actions related to medicinal marijuana (Briefing No. 2014-B0041).
Wednesday, March 12
Regional Policy Committee – Canceled
“This Week at the Council” is a summary of highlights for upcoming council and committee agendas. To read complete agendas and the full text of legislation, please visit the King County Council’s LEGISEARCH system at http://kingcounty.legistar.com/Legislation