Meetings in Fall City, Bellevue, Kent, and Seattle opportunity to provide input on Executive Proposed Budget
|Give testimony online:
Let us know your budget priorities
All members of the Council serve on the Budget Committee during the review of the budget and will join Councilmember McDermott and the three Councilmembers who will direct the Budget Committee review panels:
• Health, Human Services and Internal Services Panel Chair Jane Hague
• General Fund and General Government Panel Chair Kathy Lambert
• and Physical Environment Panel Chair Dave Upthegrove
The Budget Committee meetings will be held throughout King County:
• Wednesday, October 8 – Fall City—Chief Kanim Middle School (the Commons Area) 32627 SE Redmond-Fall City Rd
• Tuesday, October 14 – Bellevue—City Hall, Council Chambers 450 110th Avenue NE
• Thursday, October 23 – Kent—Norm Maleng Regional Justice Center, Courtroom 3F, 401 Fourth Avenue N
• Wednesday, October 29 – Seattle—King County Courthouse, Council Chambers 10th Flr. 516 Third Ave.
All meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. Day-after coverage of the public hearings will be available both online and on King County TV, seen on Comcast and Wave Cable Channel 22. You can also sign up to follow the deliberations on the Council’s 2015 Budget page, Facebook and Twitter (#KCBudget).