Carbon Free Town Hall
Thank you for joining us for our town hall meeting concerning climate change. Replay the full meeting using the link below:
Agenda: Monday, September 28, 2015
6:00 p.m. – Reception and Electric-bus viewing
6:30 p.m. - Welcoming remarks
The Bullitt Center
1501 East Madison Street, Seattle
Keynote: Denis Hayes, President & CEO of Bullitt Foundation
Finding common ground
• Capt. Leo Goff, Ph.D., a member of the CNA Military Advisory Board
• Patty Bowman, Director of Outreach and Advocacy at St. James Cathedral
• Maud Daudon, President & CEO of the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
• Chris Davis, Energy advisor to Governor Jay Inslee
• Matt Kuharic, Climate Change Program Coordinator, King County Dept. of Nat. Resources & Parks
Climate impacts on communities of color
• Aiko Schaefer, Communities of Color for Climate Justice
For more information about upcoming Town Halls, contact us.
View previous 2015 town halls
• June 4, 2015 – Our Youth and Culture
• April 20, 2015 – Our Food & Farms: Their Role in Building our Local Economy
This year, the King County Council is holding Committee of the Whole evening town halls in communities throughout King County.
Please join us as we bring an exciting array of guest demonstrations and speakers. Each event concludes with an open mike to speak with your Councilmembers and share your ideas for improving our county.
Live | Your county is where you live, work and play. This speaker series highlights major areas that impact you.
Learn | Learn more about how King County’s services and regional partnerships directly or indirectly benefit you every day.
Lead | Together we can improve our county, the 13th largest county in the nation. Take pride and take part!