- Group X Studio: (All classes included with regular membership) Bench/Step, Group Cycling, Strength & Toning, Yoga, Boot Camp, Ab classes, and Exerball work.
- Fitness Instruction: Health history screening and two fitnes sessions with a Certified Personal Trainer are included.
- Matrix Machines: A full compliment of the latest selectorized equipment for individual use with wide range of motion choices and weight selections.
- Cardiovascular Equipment: (equipped with Cardio Theatre) Elliptical Trainers, treadmills, upright bikes, recumbent bikes, stair climber, Schwinn cycles, and rowing machines.
- Free Weight Area: Assorted barbells and dumbbells, Incline/Decline/Flat bench areas. Leg press, Olympic bars, smith machine, shoulder station, bench press station, incline bench station, low back extension, preacher curl station, and lifting platform. Complimentary weight belts supplied.
- Sports: Heavy bag and speed bag.
- Services included: Full compliment of locker room supplies (body wash, shampoo, lotion, hair gel, hairspray, deodorant, wet bags, facial products), day lockers, and complimentary towel service.
- Special Services: (extra cost) Individual Personal Trainers, and our Pilates area. (Allegro Tower of Power Pilates equipment for use with our certified Pilates instructors)
Provide proper identification. The following fees apply to King County employees:
- enrollment fees $50
- waived renewal fees
- waived cancellation fees
- waived processing fees
- Single: $39.00
- Additional member : $22.00
How existing membership are affected
Discounts are available going forward; no refunds.
The club is open 7 days a week:
- Monday - Friday, 5 am - 9 pm
- Saturday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Sunday, 9 am - 3 pm
83 South King Street, Suite #100, Seattle, WA 98104 Phone: (206) 467-1800; Fax: (206) 467-8107
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org (owner)
Visit the Seattle Fitness Web site to find out more about their club: www.seattlefitness.com